I am so excited to announce that my new class, Type Talk, is now open for registration!
Want to give the blocks of journaling on your pages a more polished + professional look? Do you enjoy using text to create your own pocket-style filler card or word art embellishments, but feel they "are just missing missing something?" Want to get creative with page titles? If so, Type Talk will help you start designing like a pro!
Type Talk is unlike any other class I have taught in the past. I will be doing an Instagram Live at 12:00 pm EST today to talk all about it. It will be recorded if you can't make it, but here are a few things you will need to know:
- Registration for class begins today, May 13, 2022 and will close Monday, June 6. Class begins on Friday, June 10. Class content will be released each Friday by 10:00 am EST for three weeks.
- Lessons in Type Talk will be recorded using Affinity Photo for iPad. BUT if you are comfortable using a Text Tool in software/mobile apps such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Designer, Canva, GoDaddy Studio, etc., you can easily apply the tips and techniques taught in Type Talk in any of those mentioned software/mobile apps mentioned.
- Students in class will be given assignments! Class participants will be creating a variety of pocket-style filler cards and word art embellishments. I will then collect all the cards/embellishments and combine them into a large class kit to be distributed amongst the students! How cool is that???
- These assignments are not difficult. However, I am giving students one week extra (through July 8) to complete them. Students must complete the assignments in order to receive the collaborative class kit.
- This class will run again in October 2022 and again in February or March of 2023.
- Type Talk is not being hosted on the same platform as my other classes. So do not be alarmed if things look a little different when you go to register! Your other classes are just fine–they are not going anywhere! I just wanted to try out this other platform!
Ready to register? Click here!